In our increasingly fast paced world it seems like we never have enough time to spend with those we love or to get the important things done. I’ve found that when I stop thinking and procrastinating and instead start acting, even for a few minutes, I get much more accomplished than I otherwise would have. What a concept eh?
This is why I have created “Take a Minute Tuesdays” here as a regular feature on Kevin’s Corner, to give myself and you readers a small weekly dose of an action you can take to enhance your life or the lives of those around you.
Take a minute to suggest my next monthly challenge
This week’s Take a Minute Tuesday is part selfish and part by reader demand. I have so far completed six monthly challenges, and am now trying to decide what to do for the challenge in March. After discussing some ideas with friends, I received the suggestion of letting my readers decide. So for the March challenge I am going to do just that and do whichever challenge is the most popular recommendation from my readers, provided it meets the following criteria:
- Must be a challenge that brings some form of personal benefit and growth to my life.
- Must be something that you honestly believe I can achieve.
- Must be something that my family can read about (keep it PG).
- Cannot have any negative health, physical or mental impacts on me.
- Cannot be a repeat of a challenge I have already completed (see below for a past list).
To review the challenges I have already completed:
- September – No TV
- October – No Alcohol
- November – Early Morning Exercise
- December – Daily Acts of Kindness
- January – No Sugar
- February – No Smartphone
Please leave your suggestions in the comments below. I will then pick the three most popular ones and ask for a vote next week to make the final decision. If you like a challenge that has already been suggested by someone else, just copy and paste that suggestion into your own comment.
Have a great Tuesday!